Fred Monnes (MIA)

By: steve rosenbluth
On: 02/19/2006
Does anyone have information on Sgt Fred Monnes (MIA). Radio operator on Doolittle's Doughboys"

Re: Fred Monnes (MIA)

By: Donald Byers
On: 02/20/2006
Contact the following e-mail address and request info on MACR 2437 this might help.  


Also you can request a copy of the IDPF file but may take 6 months to get.  Give all known info/

1. How can I obtain a copy of an unaccounted- for service member’s Individual Deceased Personnel File (IDPF)?

To request a copy of an unaccounted-for service member’s IDPF, family members should submit their request to our office via phone, 1-800-892-2490 or e-mail,

If you are a member of the general public (no relation to the service member), you should submit your request through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) channels.

The Total Army Personnel Command
2461 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22331-0482